Lifestyle Support Worker
Yamba | Maclean | Grafton | Coffs Harbour
Join our Team!
Casual and Part-Time Positions Available
You will have the ability to assist people with:
- Community participation
- Personal development
- Positive behaviour support
- Household tasks and personal cares
To become part of the Livable team you will need:
- An energetic can-do attitude, compassion, and reliability!
- Have completed, or willing to complete prior to commencing:
- Certificate III in Individual Support/equivalent or are currently enrolled and studying this.
- Ability to work flexible hours including mornings, evenings, weekends, overnights, and public holidays.
- An ability and willingness to support others with personal cares and light domestic duties as part of your role.
- A capacity to perform any manual handling requirements of the role.
- Hold a current drivers licence and be willing to use own vehicle (if required) with comprehensive insurance.
- Evidence of full COVID vaccination status.
- Good communication, interpersonal and basic technology skills (mobile phone app use).
Most importantly, you will view this as a career not just a job, with a willingness to work with individual customers, their support networks, and Livable to achieve great outcomes.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Flexible casual, or part-time positions with minimum set hours.
- Free ongoing in-house professional development.
- Less paperwork! Easy to use App to complete shift requirements.
- A diverse customer base of varying ages and abilities to support.
The successful candidate will also be required to demonstrate entitlement to work in Australia, and to disclose any pre-existing injury or disease which may be adversely affected by undertaking the inherent requirements of the position.
View the Position Description and Application Pack
Closing date for applications is ongoing until filled
First People (Indigenous Australians) are encouraged to apply
Livable is a smoke free environment