Rostering Officer x 2
- Rostering Officer (part-time 20 hours) 6am – 10am (Mon-Fri)
- Rostering Officer (part-time 20 hours) 2pm – 6pm (Mon-Fri)
Your Skills & Experience will include:
- While no prior qualifications are necessary – high energy, drive, initiative, and the ability to solve complex problems whilst under pressure is a must.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to negotiate and think on your feet.
- Competence in using Microsoft applications and customer management databases.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Empathetic and understanding with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Professional and confident phone manner.
- Previous experience in rostering and coordinating staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with Rostering software is highly desirable.
To be successful you will need:
- A current Working with Children’s and National Police check and a current Drivers Licence.
- You will also be required to complete the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission Worker Orientation Module or provide evidence of completion.
- The successful candidate will also be required to demonstrate entitlement to work in Australia, and to disclose any preexisting injury or disease which may be adversely affected by undertaking the inherent requirements of the position.
Closing date: ongoing until positions are filled.
View the Position Description and Application Pack
First People (Indigenous Australians) are encouraged to apply
Livable is a smoke free environment