Livable values your feedback.
Everyone has the right to give feedback. It’s important to us and we’re ready to listen. Understanding what we’re doing well, and where we can do better helps improve the way we work with people, businesses and other organisations.
We have processes in place to compliment our staff and to deal with the concerns you raise. At all times your feedback will remain confidential and acted on in a prompt and professional manner. An easy-read version of our complaints process can be found here: Easy Read Feedback And Complaints Summary
We’re committed to continuous improvement and strive to always improve our services. We want to hear from you!
How to give feedback?
You can give us a compliment, raise a concern, lodge a complaint or provide a suggestion:
If you would prefer not to use the online ‘Leave Feedback’ form above, you can:
- Call us on 1800 289 927 and ask to speak with the Customer Experience Manager.
- Write to the Feedback department at PO Box 889, Grafton NSW 2460
Can I get help to give feedback?
Yes. If you require an interpreter, you can phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450. Livable can assist you with this access.
If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have communication problems, you can use the National Relay Service. Visit The Australian Government National Relay Service at www.relayservice.gov.au
What to include with your feedback?
- Your name
- The best way we can contact you – email, phone number, postal address
- What your feedback is about?
- What is the outcome that you would like to see?
Our commitment to you
If lodging a complaint, we will make sure that:
- We listen to all complaints and treat them all fairly
- You will not be treated differently if you make a complaint
- We handle complaints quickly and aim to contact you within 24 hours (1 business day)
- We can help you access support or advocacy if you need it when making a complaint
- We are culturally sensitive when managing complaints
- We will ensure your privacy and confidentiality is maintained
Escalating a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you may take your complaint further by:
Disability Supports and Services
National Disability Insurance Scheme
Phone: 1800 800 110
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
Phone: 1800 035 544
Aged Care Supports and Services
Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
Phone: 1800 951 822
Children, Youth and Family Services
Department of Social Services
Phone: 1800 634 035
Early Childhood Education Directorate, NSW Department of Education
Phone: 1800 619 113
Phone: 1800 451 524
Department of Communities and Justice
Phone: 1800 422 322